Thursday, October 14, 2010

❤ Aiks

See ! My mood is getting wrong again !
What's wrong with me these few days ?
Keep think something negative . aiks .
What I think ? Love , Friends or Studies ?
All of these I think .
I realize I really lack of confidence in all the things .

Studies
I really scared I can't complete the diploma course .
Ha ha ha , not funny at all . =_=

Friends
Funny thing is ,
I feel that I always been forgotten .
Maybe , I'm not so that important in their heart .

Love
Since when I lack of confidence in this ?
I really don't know .
Maybe , long ago .


Well , as he said ,
Things should be happy .
I hope I can do that .

More 5 hours ,
I'll go for gym with my dear .
He was decided for join the teakwondo championship .
I'll going to support him on Sunday . =)

Finally , he was decided all the questions around him .
I hope I can help him when he feel confuse or hesitate .
I really wish to though I always can't to make a decision . >_<
We'll learn keyboard together soon .
Happy and excited for it . =P

It's happy to heard you said ,
I'm your first and also the last one .
I hope that is not just a sweet words .

Hmmp , in fact ,
I should be sleep before 2hours .
Sorry , don't angry .
I know I'm always naughty . >_<
But I really scared to see your ANGRY face .
You know that , right ? =(

Good Night .
IMY ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment