Thursday, September 2, 2010

❤ happy and unhappy .

*** angry !!!! stupid line !!!! ***
*** deleted half of my blog !!! ***
*** want to repeat same thing again !!! ***
*** WUWUWUWUWUWUWU ~ ***

these few days happened a lot of things .

let me realize and understand many from it .
all the things happened so suddenly ,
make me don't know how to face it .
but , just forget it . everything were over .
all the things back to normal .
* i hope that he didn't see that blog *

this recently very naughty . >.<
keep thinking want to go out .
even during examination period . :D
this few days keep go out with mc and wei ping .
continued after friday steamboat .
saturday night , i went go mcd for my dinner .
with mc and wei ping .
after this , we were siao !! xD
we went to look out point , saga hill and 28 .
almost 5am i only reach home .
sunday night , we went for movies again .
we watched 2 movie continuous .
monday i just stayed at home . boring . :(

next turn tuesday , this day is the worst day for me .
afternoon , i msn with mc .
suddenly he suggested to come out for revise .
for me , sure DEAL . xD
around 6pm we reached wei ping's house .
discuss about where we should to go and finally ,
MCD AGAIN !!! hahahaha .
we study till midnight and something happened .
aiks .... forget it , forget it and forget it .....
don't feel want to say again d .
cried seriously in front of mc . sorry . :(

i didn't back home because of this .
so i stayed a night at wei ping's house .
never sleep that day because of my contact lens .
very sleepy and suffer . T.T
around 9.30am , i can't stand anymore .
fall asleep . but that stupid mc keep wake me up . >.<
he scared my contact lens will make my eyes become dry .
this is he told me 1 . don't know is it truth anot . =.=
after that , i checked for my exam slip and id card .
ishhhh . i forgot to bring my id card .
thanks for mc fetched me back home and bring it . :D

after that , MCD AGAIN !!!! @@
we did the final struggle before exam . hahaha .
around 1.30pm , we back to college .
aiks , dead time arrived .
i think i really need to ready for resit it . :(
who want to accompany me ? wuwu ~ T.T
aiks , don't think about it anymore .
its time to prepare next paper ,
BUILDING CONSTRUSTION !!!
hope this i can handle well . :)

yesterday thanks for my dear and zhen wei .
told me something made me quite happy . :p
but i know , it is impossible .
i really no confident at all .
i won't be the one which stay in his heart .
even i hope to .
as someone said ,
" this is my fate , not his fate . "
anyway , everything just let it be natural .
i believe that , if the happiness is belong to me ,
it will always stand by my side . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment