Tuesday, September 21, 2010

❤ I'm back

I'm back =D
few days penang trip were very happy for me .
it is very memorable also . =)
but i really every lazy to describe it .
if want to know it ,
maybe you guys can visit mc's blog . xD
( tuh , i said i will do like this already . =P )

actually , i don't know what can i write .
so , i just upload some photo of my childhood memories . =P
quite miss these memories . =)

keke , last time i got full set of the comic book .
but lost . =(


keke , always watched it with my cousin sister .
memorable . =P


minnie and mickey ^^


hahaha , i think every girls must have seen two of these .

snow white .


and cinderella . missssss ~ =)


nothing else can let me write d .
something i need to write in my secret dairy again . =(
so what i can blog here , finish . =P

* i miss you . *

No comments:

Post a Comment