Wednesday, September 15, 2010

❤ Obviously

alone at old town now . quite boring at home .
stupid modem got some problem , can't online .
no movies can let me watch .
so , just bring my lovely laptop come out and online .

chit chat with my friend just now .
he said me , these few days ,
my action include my blog ,
it's too obvious . ish ! really ?!
i have to control myself . >^<
but , even i'm act obviously ,
he know it already ? realize it ?
don't know . but i know ,
he is not a stupid . he was know , maybe .

today , my cousin missed the date again .
aiks , it's ok . at least she got told me .
date her next week again .
hope she won't miss it again .
miss her so much . T^T

nothing special these few days .
yesterday i can't fall asleep .
think a lot . sudden think about him .
don't know why i will regret that i didn't persist .
i miss him , i miss our memories .
i can't forget his expression in the last night .
the last night which we leave from each other .
no matter how much i miss him ,
i believe that , we won't be together again .
because , those memories are my nightmare .
i don't want to back to those life .

my new life started for 4 months already .
i should continue enjoy it .
don't think about past things . =)
become a truly happyy tracy . =P

* expecting my penang trip ^___^ *

No comments:

Post a Comment