Friday, September 10, 2010

❤ moody

long time didn't update my blog already .
because the stupid modem got problem .
aiks . bad mood these few days .
i'm writing my blog with bad mood now .
6th i finished my last paper .
i having my sem break now .

06/09/10
after finished exam , i follow them to sg wang .
after we had our lunch , we went to roller skate .
i forgot that day's mood . maybe happy .
around 5pm , we came out and walked around .
after discuss , we continued our next round .
sing k .... felt .... not really nice .
hard to enjoy because of some reason .
actually we can sing untill 3am .
but we have no one drive to there , so ..
we have to back before the train station close .
who's idea ? =x hahaha .
k la stupid , we just kidding .
no one blame on you 1 . =P
that day i reached home around 1am+ .
have to thanks the bus driver .
we became vip that day . xD
why i say so , something happen ,
but i lazy to write it oh . =x

07/09/10
dated my dear to sg wang again .
around 2pm+ i meet with my dear .
we started our shopping . xD
we spent around RM250+ that day . =x
my dear cut her hair and me ...
set my hair became curly . =P
finally set it , but , i still don't know .
should i curly my hair ? will he like ?
maybe he like straight hair more . =(
around 8.30pm+ we reached james's house .
sorry , we were late . =P
we started to bbq , but can't full 1 . :(
after finished bbq , we went to james's room .
mui wee , yuby and daniel were slept .
dear , james and i keep chit chat in the room .
keep disturb them to sleep xD
nothing special ........................
morning , after we ate our breakfast ,
we went to jusco for movie . step up 3 again . =.=
luckily that day is wednesday , RM6 jek . =P
nite , accompany my family went for movie again .
originally i don't want to join them ,
but that day is my eldest brother's birthday .
have to accompany my dearest brother ^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BROTHER ! MUACKS !!

09/09/10
nothing special , just boring at home =.=

10/09/10
i felt don't want to boring at home anymore =.=
dated kar lap to be my kepong tourist guide .
hahaha ~ he bring me to 1U =.=
in fact we want to sing k 1 , but too expensive .
because of HARI RAYA @.@
so we just had our lunch at wong kok .
after that , we back to kepong again .
because i want to eat the tim ben gor gor . =P
next , he bring me go to desa parkcity .
weeeee ~ really a wonderful place ~
hope one day can go with him =P
ish .. waited a stupid for so long ......
but he still doing and didn't eat ... pity ... =(

today ...... just now went go with yu .
hmmmp .. later will go station one with her .
long time didn't see her d .
accompany her more today la . =)

* actually i more enjoy to write my secret diary more than write blog here . =P becuase , in my secret diary , i can write down all the feeling . especially about him . because , i don't want to let him know what my feel . quite misssss him =) *

No comments:

Post a Comment