Friday, August 27, 2010

❤ finally .

i never try to write my blog with english .
so i just try to write now . :D
cause someone said see my blog make his eyes blur .
kakaka . but my broken english is noob nia . >.<
dont laugh me i tell you . xD

yesterday 25/08 , the final exam was started .
our 1st subject is HE . ISHH !
i hate you HE !!!
i really plan to burn it as dear said .
but i have to keep it for my resit paper .
cause i think i will fail it for sure . :(
yesterday i told my mummy ,
prepare few hundreds to let me resit . xD
tomorrow is english exam .
even got tips for essey ,
i still never study . wait die tomorrow .

tomorrow , we have a nice plan . :D
after exam , we plan to go play badminton .
after that , we want go eat steamboat !!
hehe . want to eat steamboat so long already .
finally we want to go tomorrow . YEAH !!
but that stupid zhen wei don't know got join us or not .
cause his friend birthday celebration .
but really hope he can join us nia . :(
i will be back tomorrow to write our journey . :D

yesterday , finally i know that i can put down d .
this is last time that i say like this .
won't be confuse anymore . :)
because i really never think about him these few days .
happy ^^ and thanks for you .
you really lets me learn a lot .
now , i won't fall in love with others easily .
and i know how to protect myself already . :)
at the same time , i know .....
i had hurt someone deeply . * sigh *
i just hope can be best friend with you .
as you said , now i had put down him ,
and i can allow others come into my heart .
ya , maybe its fact . But now is not a right time .
i enjoy the time with all of you . its real .
hope we can keep in this situation , ok ?

its time to sleep right now . :)
good luck for all of my dearest friends .
i love you all a . muacksss . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment