Saturday, August 28, 2010

❤ respect

Respect , why you don't respect my decision ?
finally , i told you all my feelings .
but , i just hope you can promise me two things .
why so difficult for you ?
this is my thing and my feeling .
i really don't want to get hurt anymore .
so i chose not to tell things .
so i chose not to tell him how i feel .
because i know i will get hurt again certainly .
but why you can't respect me ?
perhaps, i hurt you .
so you want to do this to revenge me .
never mind , how you like to do just do it .
at least , i had told you all my feelings .
i hope you can find girl who can treat you nice .
* sigh * really very upset now ..
happy really so difficult ? happiness so difficult ?
i'm want to be happy , but can't to cheat myself.
well . don't want to say unhappy things already .
want to write down something fun yesterday .

english test yesterday .
fortunately not difficult as imagine .
should be no problem passing it . hahaha .
after the examination , all of us discuss at outside .
( In fact, i don't know what we discuss for . haha ! )
my gang of friends decided to go to w.w for movie .
i wanted to join them ,
because it is quite long time not with them .
but i had dated tony them , so join them next time la . ^^
i still love all of you a ! hehehe . Muacks ^^

after that we played badminton . played for two hours .
its really fun . but all of them bully me . * sobsob *
i had drank three cans of soft drink .
never tried to drink like this . hahaha .
after badminton , we chit chat at outside .
suddenly we study singing skills together .
stupid mc sang quite funny ,
he was pretended to get angry .

because we keep said he was singing out of tune. haha .

after it , we went to mc's house .
there have a great park nearby his house .
there really pretty big , we just walked a small part,
had spent 15 minutes for it . next .....

IT'S THE STEAMBOAT TIME .
but i ate every little . don't know why .
maybe i laughed untill full already . hahaha .
stupid mc la , keep make joked ,
made me laughing non-stop. xD
but i ate a lot of icecream is true. hahaha .

wuwu , its time to back home .
super tired and sleepy when i on the way to home .
i had almost closed my eyes several times .
in fact , i haven't to go home yet ,
i went to my brother's house .
because my nephew's birthday. hehehe .
so fast , my nephew is seven years old.
time really over so fast .
Soon had completed first sem .
3 months more , really happened a lot things .

next , have to prepare for the next subject ,
BUILDING MATERILA !! HATE IT !
the most difficult subjects. don't know how to do ! T T
i think i'll certainly fail this subject.
even now i still not in the mood to study a !
ready to resit it . sob . T T

i had dated wei ping to get dinner later ,
maybe also ask mc to join .
i want to find yu , but i don't know how to go sg long .
yu a ! ! ! ! miss you so much . . .
yen is very unhappy now ... sob sob ...

::: i do not know what respond he will if he knew ,
perhaps he will to avoid me ... *sigh * :::

No comments:

Post a Comment